Sunday, October 10, 2010

Birthdays and Halloween and School... Oh MY!

So, first we had two birthday parties to attend today. The first was for my co-workers daughter Alice, who turn 5. We spent 2 hours at McDonald's with Ryan breaking only long enough to inhale his lunch. The only down side was that he managed to smack his head on a table and leave a HUGE bump on his forehead.... I will be expecting calls from social services after school Monday when he has 2 black eyes from this injury :P

The second party was for Willie. It didn't turn out to be as big of a surprise as I would have liked, but he still didn't know he was coming to a party for him... so it worked out OK :) We had great food, an awesome cake, and great company.... I really do enjoy the people here and will really miss them all when we have to leave :)

Halloween is fast approaching... and I am going as Harley Quinn from Arkham Asylum... very hot costume.... however I know I will FREEZE up here in that outfit. Also, I am still waiting for it to get here as it is being custom made to fit me exactly like it should! I'm getting anxious... I can't wait to see how awesome it looks! I also don't know what to do about trick or treating.... I am afraid it will be too cold for going outside, but I have to take Ryan trick or treating SOMEWHERE..... so I guess we will dress warm, or find an indoor place doing trick or treating.... more to follow on this issue!

And school... *sighs* School starts again Monday. I am feeling all burnt out and it hasn't even started yet.... but I know that if I take a semester off, I will regret it, and it will significantly slow me down. I still have a 4.0, so I am doing really well despite my feelings of burnout.... guess I just need to suck it up and deal :) The sooner it's done, the sooner I can move on to bigger and better things... like my PhD. or Med School... wait.... that's MORE school... ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home