Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Wow... a lot has changed since last year... My son will be 1 year old on Thursday.... I can't believe how time has flown. I first want to say hello to all of my wonderful friends out there. Without you, the last year would have been much harder. Know that I am hanging in there. Next, to my amazing family.... without you.... who knows where would be! I love you all... Friends and family alike. I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday!

I bet you are asking yourself why I am up at 3am on Christmas eve. I wish I could say it was excitement.... but Ryan is sick and running a fever..... so it was cold bath time. Now we are sitting here... playing online and trying to get him back to sleep. *sighs* I am exhausted! He seems better.... but the thermometer will tell in about an hour when I check him again.

So.... that is my Christmas eve.... thinking about friends and caring for a sick baby! I will write again tomorrow and tell you all about the cool goodies I will get! Merry Christmas!
Jenni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home