Thursday, November 22, 2007

What a JERK!

Ok... so for those of you who don't know, my Grandfather (my moms Dad) has been placed in a nursing home. He has been very sick for years, and it got to the point that my grandmother could not care for him alone anymore. About 8 years ago, my uncle Ron bought the house my grandparents live in because they couldn't afford the mortgage on it any longer. He told them that he would buy it and that way, if anything happened, they wouldn't lose their home.

Now, my grandmother being the person she is, has been paying a couple hundred dollars a month in rent because she felt obligated to. With my grandfather on extended care, she is not able to make that payment any longer.

Now here is where I get pissed off. She is currently giving everything away because she is going to have to leave her home... because my jack ass of an uncle has decided that he would rather make a buck and rent the house out than allow his own MOTHER to have a place to live. We are all beside ourselves and don't know what to do.

I would really like to fly to Oregon and punch him in the face. But I could go to jail... so I cant. I am so upset that I can't even begin to describe what I think of my uncle right now. The other kids are trying to figure out a solution, but none of them have the money to help. And now most of them are more worried about what they want from the house than about my Grandmother. *Sighs* I'm going to bed.

1 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger Greg P. said...

Where will your grandmother go? Focus on the best ways to make her comfortable and happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home