Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What I'm Thankful For...

I figured with tomorrow being Thanksgiving, I would do a quick post of what I am thankful for.

First, I am thankful for my family. Despite all of the rough spots this year has brought, there have been many more blessings. Ryan is the light of my life, and I can't imagine life without him. My mom has been such an amazing person to me this year more than ever. Helping me with Ryan is the best gift I could have ever been given. I love being able to spend time with her. To the rest of my Family, everyday I get to see you, talk to you, or just know you are there is one more day I am thankful for.

To all of my wonderful Friends.... where would I be without you? You have been my Rock and my shoulder to cry on. I can't tell you what each an everyone of you mean to me. I love you all... and thank you for always being there when I needed you... I only hope that I can repay the favor.

I am also very thankful for the gifts and blessings I have been given. 4 Years in the army taught me many things... but nothing more important than how precious life is. I want to live each day to its fullest... and I hope you will all be there to share it with me. God Bless you all! And HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home